I-360 Widow’s Visa to the USA for the Filipina Widow

When the foreigner living in the Philippines with his Filipina wife dies, what happens to the wife and kids? There is one too little known alternative for Filipina widows who were married to US Citizens the I-360 Widow/Widower immigrant visa. The widow or widower can self-apply to immigrate to the US after her husband’s death. Read more